- Dynamic Photo Galleries /
- Social Media API Integration /
- Blog /
- Responsive Website Design /
- Content Management System /
- User Accounts /
- File Sharing System
About Blondy Photography
The term ’lifestyle photographer’ gets thrown around a lot, to the point that no one really knows what it means anymore. To Blondy, being a lifestyle photographer is two-fold:
- Blondy is going to be herself. She’s serious when need be, but she has a lot of fun doing what she loves. She’s passionate, creative, candid and sometimes kooky;
- She’ll never be accused of not being true to who she is. In her experience, the more comfortable she is > the more comfortable her clients are, and the more comfortable her clients are > the better the photo sessions turn out.
You should be yourself too! Blondy wants to document your ’lifestyle’, whatever that may mean to you. Pushing you out of your comfort zone, unless that’s the point (see: Boudoir Photography), usually results in forced pictures, and that’s not good for either of you. She wants her subjects to be themselves so she can in turn capture the most natural and raw moments.