Pixel Army is seeking a Digital Specialist for our studio based in Edmonton, AB to maximize the digital presence for our clients’ websites. We work with businesses of all sizes representing a wide range of industries. Every day is a new challenge - a new opportunity to find unique solutions for unique requirements. We operate as a small and collaborative team, where every voice is heard and every opinion is welcomed. We aim to foster an inclusive & diverse environment where communication, personal growth and professional development are encouraged.
Our team is currently working within a hybrid model that contains core days in-office as well as flexible days where you can choose to work remotely or in office. Preference will be given to those in the Edmonton area as in-person or hybrid working models evolve.
You will be assisting in executing digital strategies as well as implementing proven SEM techniques while working alongside an Account Manager and Digital Strategists to ensure that advertising copy is on-message, compliant with clients’ guidelines and following best practices. Our AMs work closely with our clients to arrange the necessary information for you to ensure the strategy is successful. This means that they will act as a bridge between you and the client to collect, organize and present their current challenges, goals and objectives of an improved digital presence. It will be your task to work alongside the marketing team to transform that knowledge into an digital presence that drives results.
To be successful you will need to have a background in Digital Advertising with a strong focus on various website platforms, have excellent technical knowledge of research & site audit tools, ability to communicate efficiently with developers regarding technical changes required, and show strong copywriting skills with a keen eye for conversion rate optimization. You will be organized and a great communicator with a talent for working with multiple clients in parallel.
What you will accomplish together with us.
- Implement digital strategies in support of client’s business objectives with a focus on advertising best practices.
- Bring innovation, creativity and freshness to our strategies while staying on top of trends within the industry.
- Use our project management system to effectively manage work and communicate with team members from start to finish.
- Work under limited supervision, taking ownership & responsibility of projects.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment; participate in strategic planning sessions with digital strategists & account managers.
- Meet changing deadlines, manage multiple projects in parallel, balance shifting priorities and focus on solutions to improve quality and efficiency as projects progress & evolve.
- Although the focus here is on SEM, the ability to step in and grow CRO is a huge plus.
- Always helping us improve. You’ll work alongside our Account Management and Strategy teams to continuously improve our process, become more efficient and increase the quality of our work.
What we are looking for.
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to interpret & handle feedback changes with accuracy in a prompt manner
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and the ability to use criticism as a tool to improve quality
- Driven to be part of a unified team and a quickly-growing company
- Love working and collaborating with like-minded individuals
- General knowledge of website frameworks
- Understand how to combine on-site CRO best practices while maintaining user experience
- Exceptional time management with determining top priority assessments
What we require.
- Certificate or diploma in Marketing, or commensurate work experience
- 1-3+ years of proven experience in Digital Advertising, preferably in a business-to-business environment
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms
- Demonstrated aptitude with Google Analytics, GMB, GTM, Audit tools and Social Management platforms.
- High level of personal initiative, accountability and follow-through
- Creative thinking and innovative problem solving skills
What we offer.
Pixel Army’s ambition is to build a productive, supportive, inclusive environment for our team members to learn, grow and challenge themselves on a daily basis. This is a full-time, salaried position, currently working in a hybrid model. We offer a compensation package that includes a competitive salary ($45,000 - $55,000 /yr), benefits package, vacation & flexible personal time as well as adjustable start & end times to your days. PA embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
To apply, please submit your cover letter or resume to [email protected]
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants and their interest in joining our team at Pixel Army, we will contact individuals whom we would like to connect with for an interview.