Specializing in SEM, SEO & CRO
The Digital Strategist is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day management of all Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns. You will launch, monitor, and maintain campaigns; conduct keyword research, allot budgets and bids, define & track conversions, write ad copy and make recommendations on landing pages. You will also be responsible for analyzing and reporting to clients on a monthly or quarterly basis. This position requires you to demonstrate strong analytical skills in website traffic, meticulous time management and constant improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze, optimize and report on all SEM campaigns each month.
- Conduct keyword research, set up and manage campaigns on Google / YouTube, Facebook / Instagram & other platforms.
- Proactively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to maximize results.
- Research, strategize and execute on SEO objectives using industry standards & tools.
- Collaborate on website builds & redevelopments.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience running Google Ads campaigns.
- Post-secondary education related to marketing.
- Google Certified (if not currently certified, will be an immediate requirement).
- Strong level of understanding in Google Ads & Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager proficiency (cross-platform integrations, custom tags, events, and variables, UTM tagging, etc).
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills. Comfortable in a boardroom environment.
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and reporting of results.
- Understanding of SEO best practices in content, user experience, website architecture, algorithm updates, etc.
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools/platforms (like SEMrush, etc).
- Experience working in popular CMSs (like WordPress, SquareSpace, etc)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and scripts.
- Takes pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment.
- Graphic design experience (or proficiency with the Adobe Suite) a strong asset.
- Bonus points if you’re Bing Certified.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible time
- Our office is close to major bus & LRT routes
- Free coffee
- Dedicated time for professional development
- Quarterly team gatherings
- A creative, friendly place to work with an amazing team of experts to learn from
Pixel Army is a company that prides itself on professionalism and maintaining above-industry standards. Excellent communication skills and a strong focus on innovation and quality are key. We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present your history and skill set is as important as the content. We have some exciting projects in the works and are looking forward to bringing on passionate new team members.
No party poopers!
Annual Salary: TBD based on experience and skill-set.
We thank all applicants.
However, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.